There are about 8 ways you can repair your credit score both quick and easy.
1) The best way to begin repairing your credit score is by knowing what your score is. Go online and find out. Some people assume their credit score is good and nothing needs to be done. The only way to know for sure is check. You will then know what you have to work with.
2) Set up some payment reminders. It is only natural to forget what we Continue reading “What is the best way to repair my credit score in a short amount of time?”
This is a common situation and complaint from many customers. This is a serious blow to anyone looking for a better deal on their finances. There are 3 main reasons why your personal loan was denied.
1) There could be a problem with your credit score. It all comes down to your score. Everything is impacted by your credit score. It could be a few Continue reading “I was denied a personal loan. Why?”
There are 12 ways to can do this.
1) Raise your credit score. I know this has been mentioned a great deal, but it really does help.
2) Lower your debt. Lowering your personal debt will give you a better shot at getting a lower mortgage rate.
3) Increasing your home equity may give you a good shot. Look into what you are paying right now. Find out if it is worth it to have it lowered. Your equity is tied into your mortgage and Continue reading “How can I get a lower rate on my mortgage?”
There are a few things you can do to solve your problem.
1) Talk to your bank. They may not be able to give you the loan, but they will guide you. They have access to all your records and financial statements. They will tell you what you need and where to go. It is best to do this through a small bank, one you may be doing business with. The larger ones are not going to care about helping you. They only care about Continue reading “My credit is wrecked. How do I get a personal loan?”
Saving money can be difficult at any time, whether you have money or you do not. Here are 5 examples of ways to save some extra cash.
1) Find ways to cut out the extras. Do you really need that expensive phone plan? Do you really need to buy that extra DVD? Do you really need to buy that extra item on Ebay? Find ways to cut these things out. As long as Continue reading “I am broke. How can I save some extra cash?”
It can be done. It takes some patience and control. Here are some simple answers to this question.
1) Are you getting a tax refund this year? Do not spend it when you get it. I made this mistake in the past. I learned from it. Any and all gifts of money need to go into your savings. There may be a situation where you need some of it. Take this amount out and save the rest.
2) Start a change jar. I did. You will be surprised at how much Continue reading “How can I save money when I am only making minimum wage?”
There is a difference between taking a gamble and investing. Taking a gamble means you are playing a game of chance with your money. The later is when your investment will prove to be worth value in the future.
First things first, you must do is choose a platform you are Continue reading “How can I make my money grow responsibly from investing?”
1) You can pick an online trading platform. Make sure you pick the right one. Do some research first.
2) Do some peer-to-peer lending. This is when you lend to someone you know and make some interest off of it. Do this only with someone you trust.
3) Hire one of these robo-advisors. They can help you manage your money.
4) Invest in your kid’s college education. This will definitely Continue reading “I have over $1,000 in the bank. How can I invest it wisely?”
There is the rule of 72. Take your rate of return and divide it into 72. The answer is the number of years it will take to get this amount. It may take some time but you will get there. Continue reading “How can I double my investments?”
The same rules apply as you would pick a good accountant. Pick someone who knows what they are doing. Pick a person who has both the education and experience to back it up. You need someone who Continue reading “How can I pick a good investment partner?”